Justice For Women

In the Church. In the World.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dear CNS

Whoa! You've stumbled across my humble little blog! I offer you a hearty welcome.

After scoping out your comment, I just wanted to let you know that you did update your V-Day page with the list of colleges and presidents after my original post, and I want to thank you for that, because I'd like to invite my readers to visit your site to get the e-mail addresses of college presidents and thank them for standing for an end to violence against women, student free speech, and academic freedom. I know I will! :)

In you comment on an earlier post, you mentioned that you do encourage students to do fundraisers as "alternatives" to V-Day. Perhaps you'd like to highlight that more clearly on your website, along with the success of those events and where the money went to?

Also, by reading your website, I know you are working with the original V-Day script, which is not used for College Campaign performances. At some point, you might like to get a copy of that, which includes "In Memory of Her Face," "Crooked Braid," "My Short Skirt," etc.

All this is bringing back so many memories . . . remember V-Day 2005? When my name showed up on your website? Oh, the things you did to my Google search! Gosh, such fun! The nuns REALLY loved my "Irish Catholic moan." I took that role and owned it.

Please come again!

Best,
Johanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home