- Name: Johanna for Justice
- Location: Waite Park, Minnesota, United States
Johanna is an East Coast transplant, cradle Catholic, radical feminist, and wanna-be social worker/theologian. Johanna serves on the state board of the Minnesota Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice and works full time as a woman's advocate in a domestic violence shelter.
- NYT: No Comfort
- Women Healing From Abuse
- Using International Law to Protect Battered Women
- Check it out: A Traveling Theologian
- Help Stop the Next War Now!
- A Farewell to Frances
- "She is a sister for all Iraqis"
- There is Love
- V-Day: On Sr. Mary Eve, getting it, and not gettin...
- Dear CNS